Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meet The Designers of Scrappin Naturally

Welcome! My name is Margaret,AKA Xtenziv
 I live in Ontario Canada, i have been playing around with PsP for about 14 years,
 I started making kits... 4 or 5 yrs ago. I only sell at Scrappin Naturally!

My part of the blogtrain is called Easter Naturally and is available as a limited time freebie
after that your will need to purchase this kit,
 It currently has 46 elements all different NO RECOLORS and 12 papers.
CLICK ON PREVIEW TO GO TO THE STORE!~



My blog is not the only one on this train PLEASE visit the other designers sites as well.
 You won't be disappointed.



2 comments:

Orlie said...

I love your kit. Thank you for ALL of the beautiful elements.

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely blog train kit.